Assalamualaikum
wr wb
The
honorable Mr. Jack is our english teacher and all my beloved friends.
Before I begin to give a speech, I would like to thank to Allah SWT the
lord, Who has given us Mercy and Blessing, so we can meet together in this
blessing place. And also I don't forget to deliver sholawat and greeting to our
prophet Muhammad SAW, Who has brought us from the darkness to the brightness,
so we are always in the right way.
On
this occasion, I will pass on one word-for-word on "the importance of
education in our lives"
Ladies
and jentleman
Previous
surely we all know that education is the most important part in the life of the
nation. Without education, it is impossible that we can continue the life of
the state, especially in maintaining the dignity of the nation in the
international community.
education
should be implemented in Indonesia can shape the character and culture of the
people of Indonesia are virtuous character. the rise of motorcycle gangs,
student suicide, cheating in examination, fights and drugs may indicate that
education in Indonesia is not going well, and the Indonesian government is not
serious as the manager handle it, but a nation can be said to advance an
advanced education in the country and be able to manage human and natural
resources for the welfare of its citizens well.
Indonesia
is now more education leads to commercialization and profiteering in the
implementation. just look for a good quality school is expensive and must be
paid for studying certain to pay tens of millions. This is very strange, when
people want to school, but the cost is expensive.
kastanisasi
another with education rather than on financial, not based on the cognitive
competition could feel the grade school only rich people.
friends
I'm proud of ..
Education
is very important in our lives, as disclosed Daoed Joesoef "Education is
all areas of life, in selecting and nurturing life with human dignity"
I
think enough my speaking, i do apologize if there are any mistake i have done. I
hope this speech will be useful for us. Thanks for you coming and attention.
Wassalam..

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar